She grabs the bar with her hands so tightly they become white. This has made sleeping for our "good sleeper" a total disaster. I am afraid Madeline inherited my need for sufficient sleep. Without it, I am a weepy mess. And so is she.
She spent last night screaming and crying for two hours and had a repeat performance tonight. She only took one nap today and cried almost the whole morning from exhaustion. I am just hoping that she will perfect the standing tomorrow and let herself rest!
Any advice from the moms out there? Did you go in and help your child down in the crib, or let them cry it out themselves? So far, we have abandoned our cry it out to help her get down, but that seems to be a disaster. We are planning to try "cry it out" tomorrow night, unless I get some better advice. Lay it on me, people!



2 comments:
Girl, you need to get a video monitor! It really helps to assess her needs.
I know that is true!
Post a Comment