Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Keeping Houdini in Check




My daughter is a magician. I put her in the playroom and turn my back and she is all the way in the familiy room with her hand in the VCR and a DVD in her mouth. A split second, just like that! Something had to be done. I did the only thing I could think of...I moved the couches to block the TV area and hearth. Does it look good? NO! It looks ridiculous. Can you see the TV from the couches? NO! It is a weird angle. Has she had her hand in the record player, Wii, VCR, or DVD player. No. Priceless.

This gal is on the move! She is crawling all over the house, so much so we had to buy a gate for the kitchen. She seems to be attracted to things and places she is not welcome to touch/be. I just don't want to keep saying, "no touch" and moving her every two seconds.

Madeline continues to get more playful and beautiful every day. She loves walking with Daddy and getting mail from her house. She loves climbing in her tunnels and kissing her baby dolls. Madeline loves giving Mommy and Daddy kisses, too. In fact, yesterday, she said,"I love you, Mama." Ok, so it wasn't crystal clear, but I totally could understand her.

No comments: