My last saving grace was that Madeline could not get up the stairs. If I needed to do something away from her, I could put her in the playroom and walk away knowing she was stuck (and safe) there for a few seconds.
That is, until yesterday. Alex gave Madeline a boost up the stair separating the family room from the dining room. And that was it. She has mastered getting up stairs. The down is still unchartered territory...but I am sure it is not far off.
Here she is at Barnes and Noble climbing the step in their children's area. The pictures are in reverse order.
We have also mostly moved out of army crawling and into real crawling. She is still faster army style, but she is willing to put in more effort today for some reason.
Ugg...you know what this means: more work for me!



No comments:
Post a Comment