Well, if there is one thing I have learned since becoming a new mom it is this--somehow it takes the entire day to do nothing. I never encountered this issue when I was just me, but now, I can't even find time to eat, and I could not tell you one thing I did all day.
Many people have asked recently, "What do you do all day with her?" Here is the what I affectionately like to call, "A Day in the Life of Madeline Beynenson".
7:30 am, eat breakfast and then back to bed.
10:30 am, eat brunch, get dressed, start the day, time in her swing while Mommy gets dressed and/or showered
11:30 am, downstairs for some time in her favorite vibrating chair
12:00 pm, a workout on her mat, followed by some tummy time on her other mat
12:30-1:30 pm, lunch time
2:00ish pm, errands or a visit to Grandma or Bobbie
4:30-5:30 pm, dinner
8:30 pm, evening snack, bath time fun (although she isn't a huge fan of the tub)
11:30 pm, another feeding
3:30 am, another feeding...noticing a theme to my day?
7:30am, do it all over again
I think I was less tired going to work everyday!
Above are some of her favorite activities in photo...



No comments:
Post a Comment