Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Trip Out of the State (aka the West Side)

My mom had seen a television show featuring a store in Avon on the west side that sells baby and children's clothing, furniture, etc. The store, Littlest Details, was also in the Plain Dealer. Alex loves a road trip so we decided to trek it all the way to the west side to check it out. First of all, it felt as if we had traveled to a foreign country. The plaza itself was so unique and had all kinds of non-chain stores. We were really impressed. They also had some kind of antique street fair, and there were lots of side walk sales going on. With the perfect weather, we took our time and looked around for some special things to buy the baby. The store had lots of unique clothing that I had not seen at other stores. Typically, major department stores have the same/similar choices, but I had not seen any of the clothes from Littlest Details elsewhere. Many of the clothes were out of my price range, but the sale items were very reasonable. My favorite dress, although adorable, was $64! For a baby?!? So she can wear it once! I don't think so! I did end up buying her a cute dress with matching leggings that I plan to get her professional picture taken in when she is older. They also had many great unique gifts, so I think I would venture back again.

If I have peaked your interest about the store, check out their website or pay them a visit.

No comments: